NEWS & resources
CANADIAN GOVERNMENT APPROVES $600 FOR ALL DISABILITY TAX CREDIT HOLDERS
Recent RDSPlan News
- Canadian Government approves $600 for all Disability Tax Credit Holders
- Government of Canada RDSP Letter
- There has been a lot of discussion regarding the 10 year rule now that the RDSP is more than 10 years in existence. Can a person with a RDSP that has government from 10 years ago withdraw it?
- Are you 46-49? If you wait until the new year, you could lose as much as $10,500 in grants.
- Why deal with someone that is unable to help you with your RDSP?
- In your 40s? Open your RDSP before you lose the grants!
RDSP Links & Resources
CANADA REVENUE AGENCY
DON’T HESITATE, GET THE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE TO YOU TODAY!
The Registered Disability Saving Plan (RDSP) is a passion of ours and we want every eligible Canadian to have one. We live and breathe this program and look forward to helping you.